This division is responsible for the collection and treatment of all wastewater within the service area in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws.
The division provides the following services:
- Wastewater Administration
- Sanitary Sewer Collection (sewer system cleaning)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operations
- Wastewater Laboratory
- Fiscal Reporting
- Pipe line Video Inspection
- Oversee 21 lift stations
- The plant has a processing capacity of 1.6 million gallons a day, currently they process 0.9 million gallons of waste
The wastewater treatment plant is staffed with six operators and the Wastewater Director.
Dale R Tafoya, Wastewater Director
Monday - Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.