Welcome to the Belen Public Library!
Established in 1966, our library proudly serves Belen and the surrounding communities. We offer many resources, including:
- A branch library specializing in Southwest and Belen history, located within the Belen Harvey House Museum
- Free public Wi-fi
- 45 public computers
- Copying and scanning services
- Public meeting spaces with projector, screen, and surround sound
- Programs for Children, Teens & Adults
- Thousands of books, DVDs, Audiobooks, eBooks, & more!
We look forward to serving you and your family.